Motivated, eager and excited to learn new things. Passionate about cutting-edge technology. Take pride in watching hard work, time and effort pay off.
Reuse and modularity of code fundamental to projects
New ideas are excitingly challenging to conjure and apply to real world problems
Proven ability to lead and manage a wide variety of design and development projects in team and independent situations.
- Developed in Java and SQL
- Addition & removal of new and existing stock
- Fore-warning of low or insufficient stock levels
- One or more users able to access the program using usernames and passwords
- Website developed using HTML, PHP and SQL
- Handymen advertise categorised services
- Advertiser's ability to log in, edit advertisements & prices and manage bookings
- Prospective clients view all the available services, make online bookings and check status of pending bookings.
- Developed in Java, using MYSQL
- Ability to change donators' details easily
- Allow for multiple (and all) users to be simultaneously emailed
- Allow for multiple (and all) users to be simultaneously SMSed, from within the program.
- Developed in Java, using HSQLDB
- Appointed team leader
- Ability to locally query entries from the PDB
- Developed GUI element of the project
- Fundamental software engineering principles and practises implemented throughout
- Developed with bash scripts, using Admixture and the South African National Grid
- Worked as a regular team member
- Ability to run thousands of Admixture programs in parallel and collect all results
- Role included the construction of a script which submitted numerous jobs to grid and collected their results
- Chrome extension developed in Java, using Spring MVC, Tomcat, MongoDB and SVMLight
- Ascertained role as team leader
- Responsible for support vector machine (SVM) classifying webpages as relevant or not
- Outperformed Google based on certain narrowly defined search queries
For academic transcripts and other information please mail —firstname.lastname@example.org